Siegfried Kullmann has released version 0.91b of SQ8L, a software model (VST) of Ensoniq’s classic 1980s synth SQ80.
Changes in SQ8L v0.91b
- Parameter changes now immediately affect playing voices (except envelope parameters).
- Fixed bug in DCA4 modulation causing voices to be never terminated.
- Fixed problem with high CPU load after playing one-shot waveforms.
- Voice restart should work correctly now.
- LOOP voice stealing mode removed. The former HQ mode is now called SOFT.
- New LFO implementation with much more accurate frequency and delay.
- New envelope features.
- New emulation features.
- Changes in sound banks.
- Various GUI changes.
Check this readme (txt) file for more details.
Visit butchy.net for more information.
Siegfried Kullmann has released version 0.9b of SQ8L, a software model (VST) of Ensoniq’s classic 1980s synth SQ80. If you’re only going to check one new plug-in this week, I recommend you try this baby … read more
Siegfried Kullmann has released version 0.84a of SQ8L, a software model (VST) of Ensoniq’s classic 1980s synth SQ80. Updated in v0.84a New filter which is much closer to the original Saturator changed to better emulate … read more
Siegfried Kullmann has released SQ8Light VST (v0.8 alpha), a software model of Ensoniq‘s classic 1980’s synth SQ80. The SQ80 features 3 digital wavetable oscillators for each of its 8 voices which are fed through analog … read more