Ice Planet Music has recently released Dune Electronic Essence, the first volume in a series of soundsets for the DUNE software synthesizer by Synapse Audio.
This soundset use all powerfull of Dune synth engine, expecially the Differential Engine and the multi-filters unit.
If you are an EDM producer, expecially a House, Progressive House, Progressive, Trance, Ambient or Chillout producer this soundset is designed just for you!
84 Dune presets, a wide range of hi quality sounds, single and multi layered (thanks to Dune Differential Engine).
The soundset is available to purchase for 15 EUR.
More information: Ice Planet Music / Dune Electronic Essence
Synapse Audio has released Antidote RE, a Rack Extension synthesizer for Propellerhead’s Reason.
Antidote comes with 300 patches sorted into the common categories (Arpeggiated, Bass, Lead, Pads, etc.) as well as 10 Combinator patches.
Antidote RE is a brand-new virtual-analog software synthesizer for Propellerhead Reason.
This Reason-exclusive device manages to combine the highest audio quality, flexibility and a fast work flow in an extremely easy-to-use Rack Extension.
Antidote has been specifically developed to complement Reason, and to perfectly integrate into its environment.
Antidote is available at an introductory price of 79 EUR until December 31st, 2012 (regular price 119 EUR).
More information: Synapse Audio / Antidote
Synapse Audio has updated its EKS Pro electronic kickdrum synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac to version 2.01.
The plugin offers six high-quality sound models, a mix of vintage hardware emulations, and new, modern kick drum sound models, designed for your next club hit. Despite their fundamentally different nature, all models respond to the sound parameters in largely the same way.
EKS Pro’s layout makes it simple & straightforward to program and modify patches.
Changes in EKS Pro v2.01
- [Mac OS X] EKS Pro is now Gatekeeper-ready for Mountain Lion 10.8.
- [Mac OS X] DMG Package did not always open under 10.7, fixed.
- [Mac OS X] The patch management of the AU version did not always work under some hosts, fixed.
- Changing the sound model could lead to silence in some cases, fixed.
- Yellow hint boxes did not disappear when resetting parameters, fixed.
- Under Cubase SX, the plug in was not visible as a device for MIDI tracks, fixed.
EKS Pro for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $39 USD. The update is available in the service area for all registered users, free of charge.
More information: Synapse Audio / EKS Pro
Resonance Sound has announced Tundra Vol.1 for DUNE, a soundset by Aiyn Zahev Sounds for the Dune software synthesizer by Synapse Audio.
Fresh, modern and huge, DUNE is quickly becoming a main-stay of trance production because on its capabilities. Tundra Vol.1 for DUNE makes entensive use of its complex modulation capabilities to give you intricate pads and complex arpeggios and at the same time provides inspiring and classic trance sounds.
There are aggressive, smooth and sharp basses. Ethereal pads & big trance leads and much more.
Tundra Vol.1 DUNE features
- 128 patches for Synapse Audio DUNE.
- Includes 24 Arps, 5 Textures, 22 Basses, 24 Leads, 20 Pads, 7 Drums & 18 Plucks.
- Modwheel allocated.
The soundset is available from Resonance Sound for 16.90 EUR + VAT.
More information: Resonance Sound / Tundra Vol. 1
Synapse Audio has announced the release of its DR-1, AP-12 and VE-3 Rack Extensions Propellerhead’s Reason.
Synapse Audio Software introduces three high quality Rack Extension effect plugins for Propellerhead’s Reason: DR-1 Deep Reverb, AP-12 Analog Phaser, and VE-3 Vintage Equalizer.
Synapse Audio DR-1 Deep Reverb Rack Extension for Propellerhead Reason.
New Synapse Audio Rack Extensions
- DR-1—Inspired by a high-end 1980s outboard reverb, the Synapse Deep Reverb DR-1 delivers a deep, lush sound not found in modern software reverbs. Rather than trying to imitate real spaces, the DR-1 gives an uncolored and pleasant reverb sound that is especially well suited for synthetic material and lead sounds.
- AP-12—The Synapse AP-12 emulates vintage analog phasers, which are composed of a series of phase shifting stages with a feedback path wrapped around them. The phase shifting stages (switchable between 6 and 12 stages) are modulated by a LFO, which can be synchronized to the current song tempo.
- VE-3—he Synapse Vintage EQ-3 is a precise model of a 3-band analog tone stack, as found in late 50s guitar amplifiers. The unique sound of these devices is due to the coupled, passive circuits employed, where changing any parameter affects the entire network in a complex way. This is different from a digital parametric EQ, which operates on just one isolated region of interest.
The DR-1 and AP-12 are available to purchase at 32 EUR each, VE-3 is 25 EUR.
More information: Synapse Audio / Rack Extensions
Synapse Audio has announced a Summer Promotion for its Orion music creation and production software for Windows.
Get Synapse Audio’s next generation music production suite at 40% off this August.
Orion – complete virtual studio for Windows, with an innovative pattern sequencer, a hardware type mixing console, parameter automation, a full suite of high- quality generators and effects and much more!
Orion 8.5 features
- Advanced mixing and mastering.
- High-quality instruments and effects.
- Powerful pattern-based sequencer.
- Multitrack audio recording.
- Multi processor engine & double-precision mixing.
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Orion for Windows is available to purchase for $149 USD until August 31st, 2012. (regular $249 USD).
More information: Synapse Audio / Orion