Mystery Islands has released version 1.0.6 of Virus|HC librarian editor, a plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Finally, the long wait for Access Virus a, rack, b, c, xl and TI users is over: Now you can plug your classic and / or new Virus synth into your DAW and make some music just like you had a Virus TI!
Changes in Virus|HC librarian editor v1.0.6
- [Fixed] When user clicked to store all patches from librarian to hardware, patch data was not sent to right locations in hardware.
- [Fixed] When data was requested from TI to the librarian, it was not received by the plugin.
- [New] Added pop-up message window to remind selecting MIDI Devices before making any editing & stuff (only pops up if device is not selected & user clicks on main tab or multi settings button) ;-) FL Studio crashes if you don’t select your devices first – Not possible to make work-around for it!
- [New] Incoming MIDI Program Change changes patch in hardware and the patch is automatically fetched to the active plugin part.
- [New] Incoming MIDI Program Change sends patch from librarians selected list to hardware if “control library from midi / hw” is enabled.
- [New] Incoming patch change from Virus (sysex) automatically fetches current preset from the hardware to the plugin part.
- [New] Incoming patch change from Virus (sysex) sends patch from librarians selected list to hardware if “control library from midi / hw” is enabled.
The Virus|HC plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 49.95 EUR.
More information: Mystery Islands / Virus|HC librarian editor plug-in
Mystery Islands has released version 1.0.3 of its Virus|HC librarian editor plug-in for Windows and Mac.
For MAC and PC users, this update has been long waited although we just launched Virus|HC plugin. There are major bugs fixed in this release, which are detailed in below.
Changes in Virus|HC v1.0.3
- [Fixed] DeviceID values were messed up while receiving and sending data.
- [Fixed] System Delay enable button didn’t show right value once data was received.
- [Fixed] System Arp enable button didn’t show right value once data was received.
- [Fixed] Arpeggiator knobs and buttons didn’t have any effect while moving them from ui.
- [Fixed] MIDI Destination selection didn’t show right value once data was received.
- [Fixed] Part output selections didn’t work on all channels.
- [Fixed] Cutoff link worked only from cutoff 2 knob.
- [Fixed] Filter link didn’t work on unpaired part channels.
- [Fixed] Requesting data from hardware memory skipped sounds from hardware.
- [Fixed] Plugin crashed on oscillator 3 semitone knob movements from hardware.
- [Fixed] Data recall was not handled right once the project was reloaded (almost on every daw).
- [Fixed] Once data came in from hardware, Multi knobs, sliders & buttons didn’t as expected.
- [New] Memory usage reduced by up-to 60%.
- [New] Filter 1 & 2 link switch functions added.
- [New] MIDI messages that come in from other than selected MIDI IN device, are now processed. This means you can assign MIDI CC’s that are Virus compatible to your external controller and control the software & hardware with it.
The Virus|HC plug-in (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 49.95 EUR.
More information: Mystery Islands / Virus|HC librarian editor plug-in
ASL SoundLab has announced the release of Antidote, a drum & bass soundset for the Virus TI series of synthesizers by Access Music.
Antidote features 105 sounds sculpted for use with Drum & Bass or any other genre that requires gritty, pulsating modulated basses, percussive stabs, dreamy pads and SFX.
All of the patches have parameters assigned to the soft knobs and mod wheel.
The sounds are split into the following categories:
- 105 patches.
- Includes 29 manual, 29 modulated, 7 enveloped bass, 11 stabs, 9 pads, 2 leads, 9 arpeggios, 9 fx.
- Compatible with TI Snow, TI Polar, TI Keyboard and TI Desktop.
The soundset is available for purchase for £29.95 GBP.
More information: ASL SoundLab / Antidote
Numina has released Dreamzone Textures, a professionally designed sound bank for the Access Virus TI series of synthesizers, featuring 102 unique programs geared toward deep space ambient, experimental, dark-ambient, ethereal, new age, moving textures, film scoring, gothic, noise, etc.
The programming for this sound set was produced by long time electronic musician and sound designer Jesse Sola who has over 20 years of experience programming synthesizers and producing electronic ambient music which has been featured on syndicated radio programs like Hearts of Space, Star’s End, SOMAFM, and many others. Additionally, the sound designer has produced ambient music for commercial use and several SONY ACID Loop Libraries and has been working with the Virus line of synthesizers for over 10 years.
Each patch has been meticulously designed from the ground up, making ample use of modulation sources and nearly all patches make use of all 3 soft knobs and the mod wheel to further manipulate the sounds. Take a listen to the YouTube audio demo of many of the sounds on this sound set. Note that all sounds in the following demo video are 100% from my Access Virus TI2 with no additional overdubs, effects, or mastering.
The soundset is available for the introductory price of $19.99 USD for a limited time (regular $24.99 USD).
More information: Numina / Dreamzone Textures
CL-Projects has launched Virologic Complete, a collection of sounds from the Virus synthesizer from Access Music for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Virologic Complete merges the Virologic and Virologic Expansion libraries into one big library for a more attractive price than if you were to buy them separately (20% less). Virologic Complete contains sampled patches from the Access Virus synthesizer.
The samples are in 24-bit, 44.100 kHz ncw format. The library is divided into 12 sound categories with 570 instruments and 98 Multis. Patches marked with ‘MW’ have a sound change when using the modulation wheel. There are three parameter pages, the ‘Controls’ page, to edit the main parameters like the Portamento, Unisono, Envelope and Filter settings, the ‘Additional Effects’ page to edit the effects parameters and the ‘Arpeggiator’ page to edit and add rhythmic elements to the sound.
Virologic Complete features
- For Kontakt 5.1 and higher (Full version).
- The samples are in 24-bit, 44.100 kHz ncw format.
- Total of 668 patches in 12 sound categories (570 instruments and 98 Multis). 6.47 GB unpacked.
- Velocity and Aftertouch responsive.
- 9 FX: Chorus, 3-Band EQ, Reverb, Delay, Flanger, Phaser, Rotator, Distortion and Stereo.
- Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo. (LFO, Delay, Chorus, Flanger and Phaser).
- Easy to edit Apeggiator included.
The library is available for purchase from Sampleism for £28.99 GBP.
More information: CL-Projects / Virologic Complete
More posts that match this tag
Humanoid Sound Systems has launched Phenomenon, a new soundbank for the Virus TI synthesizer by Access Music. Once again Humanoid Sound Systems takes you and the Virus TI on the edge with “Phenomenon”. This wonderful … read more
Homegrown Sounds has announced the release of Spark Infekted, a sample library for Arturia’s Spark Creative Drum Machine, featuring 500+ Basses, Leads, Synths and Pads. The sounds are all designed with an Access Virus TI … read more
Mystery Islands has introduced Virus|HC, an editor/librarian plug-in for the Access Virus synthesizer. We are more than excited to officially announce that our next plug-in project, Virus|HC is around the corner. This plug-in is targeted … read more
Plughugger has announced the release of Virus TI Blue, a new soundset featuring pad sounds and synth strings for the Virus TI and Snow synthesizers from Access Music. After years of focusing on bass sounds … read more
Humanoid Sound Systems has released Astral Voyage 2, a soundset for the Virus TI synthesizer, and Chunky Snares and Chemical Kinetics, two sample packs. Astral Voyage 2 Astral Voyage 2 contains 70 tasteful ambient and … read more
Homegrown Sounds has announced Infekted Synths for Sampletank, a sample library for the Sampletank instrument by IK Multimedia. A collection of Multi-sampled Instruments designed on a Virus TI now released for Sampletank. These are a … read more
Xenos Soundworks has introduced Selective Reality, a soundset for the Virus TI synthesizer from Access Music. ‘Selective Reality’ contains 128 patches by sound designer Allen Summerlot, covering a wide range of musical styles from house … read more
Samplephonics has launched Dubstep Sample Toolkit, a sound library for dubstep music production. Introducing the first in of our new toolkit sample library series, ‘Dubstep Sample Toolkit’ contains a essential collection of loops, samples and … read more
Humanoid Sound Systems has announced the release of Astral Voyage, a new sound bank for the Virus TI synthesizer by Access Music. Astral Voyage contains 100 high quality ambient style patches by sound designer Efrain … read more
Plughugger has announced the release of UltraVirus, a sound expansion of 150 new sounds for the Spectrasonics Omnisphere aimed for modern dance music. In the second installation of the Sound Expansion series for Omnisphere, Plughugger … read more
P5Audio has announced Techno Deep House, a soundset for the Virus TI2 synthesizer by Access Music. Time to fall in love all over again with your Virus TI 2 synth, with 128 brand new custom … read more
Homegrown Sounds has announced the release of two soundsets for the Virus TI synthesizer from Access Music. Astronomy for the Virus TI This is a free collection of 64 Presets for the Virus TI (OS5). … read more
Homegrown Sounds has announced the release of Virus Kits, a collection of 150 hand crafted 32-bit sounds created with a Virus TI. The Virus TI has a unique and powerful synth engine with it’s own … read more
MaxSynths has released a free collection of waveforms for use with Tone2’s RayBlaster software synthesizer for Windows and Mac. The archive include two folders: 1. ElextraX filters (almost all, only the EQ filters has been … read more
Outbound link: MaxSynths
(direct download) / RayBlaster
– Related: arp
, impulse responses
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Dec 04, 2012 - 0 comments
Fingerpushers has launched with the release of Infected, a sample-based instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt. Inspired by the Virus TI synthesizer, Infected aims to be a toolbox and source of inspiration for the modern producer. … read more