Togu Audio Line has updated its TAL-BassLine-101 and TAL-U-NO-LX synthesizer instruments for Windows and Mac.
We updated TAL-BassLine-101 and TAL-U-NO-LX-V2. This update adds a global MIDI Program Change switch to disable MIDI program changes.
We had to remove default preset loading while starting a new instance to allow a clean loading of the plug-in state in some hosts. We also fixed that.
Changes in BassLine-101 v1.41 & U-NO-LX v2.41
- Default preset loading while loading a new plug-in instance removed. This fixes a preset loading issue in ableton live OSX.
- MIDI program change disable switch in menu.
- Automation-Lag in ableton live fixed (1.41, 2.41).
The synth plug-ins are available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX), priced at $60 USD.
More information: Togu Audio Line
Odo Synths has announced the release of version 3.0 of its Dream 64, a free chip synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Dream 64 is not an SID emulator, but it’s a plug-in that can recreate sounds that are used in chip-music. It’s inspired by the SID chip from the old but good Commodore c64 but with some extra features for fun.
Dream 64 v3.0 features
- All sequencers have a start and end loop but start always at step one.
- Start-step never can be higher than the end.
- Every sequencer has its own BPM rate or all have one manual rate.
- 8 step Wavetable sequencer with audio on/off (gate effect).
- 8 step Arp sequencer notes from c to c3 and one c4 note.
- 8 step Ring modulation sequencer notes from c to c3 and one c4 note.
- A Bitcrusher only for the ringmod. This is nice if you use the Wavetable.
- 16 step easy to edit filter-sequencer. Can be used for nice bass sounds because it has an end step (will sustain).
- Waveforms for the oscillator are saw, triangle, pulse, noise, ringmod mode. The noise is very special – it can be pitched by key or fixed.
- Oscillator octaves from -3 to 2.
- Ring modulation oscillator notes from c to c3 and one c4 note and a bitcrusher (this is nice for the wavetable sequencer).
- 2 LFOs with 21 waveforms BPM rates and manual with inverter.
- The LFOs can start (key sync) (host sync) and (free run).
- Destinations of the LFOs are pitch/pulse/ring osc and Filter.
- 2 modulation envelopes with inverter and BPM retrigger.
- Destinations Pitch/pulse/ring modulation.
- Filter Envelope can be switched to the filter sequencer.
- filters lowpass/hipass/bandpass/low and hipass/band and hipass/band and lowpass.
- Random for most of the controls.
- Reset most of the controls.
- Double click is reset for most of the controls.
- Bitcrusher before and after filter.
Dream 64 for Windows (VST) is a free download.
More information: Odo Synths
Cableguys has announced updates for its Curve, FilterShaper and WaveShaper CM plug-ins.
In some setups, using a flat waveform in an oscillator could lead to erroneous output in Curve, which we fixed. And we’ve also fixed a UI bug which could occur after editing macros in Curve or MIDI assignments in Curve, FilterShaper or WaveShaper CM. Download the new versions of Curve and FilterShaper.
You can get Curve 2 CM and WaveShaper CM for free with Computer Music Magazine and Curve 2 BE for free with the German Beat Magazine.
More information: Cableguys
Vengeance Sound has launched Tapestop, a new Vengenace Producer Suite effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The Tapestop effect is as old as it is famous, and Vengeance has the deluxe version of this effect for you: VPS Tapestop is your new favourite tool when it comes to all kind of pitch effects.
But stop, it can do a lot more: with the build in sequencer, volume and filter envelopes or the new “tape slip” feature you can create crazy effects, way beyond the classic Tapestop pitch-down.
VPS Tapestop features
- Simulates Pitch-Down and Pitch-Up.
- LP Filter can be added.
- Volume Fades can be added.
- Tape Slip: simulates worn Tapes/Vinyls.
- Stepped or smooth pitch effects.
- internal sequencer.
- 3 independend envelopes for pitch, filter and volume.
- realtime scope.
- 80 presets with pitch, wobble or special fx presets.
- no clicks and 100% sync with your song.
- The tapestop effect duration can be set in note values.
The Tapestop plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) costs 49 EUR. It is currently 20% off in as part of Vengeance’s Easter sale. Use coupon vEaster at checkout.
More information: Vengeance Sound / Tapestop
AudioThing has released ChromaKey in AU/VST plug-in and Kontakt formats.
Interface of the VST/AU plug-in version of ChromaKey.
ChromaKey is a collection of sounds ported to Kontakt and VST/AU plugin from AudioThing’s soundset for AAS Chromaphone. It features 60 patches divided in 6 categories: Keys, Pads, Plucked Strings, Sequences, Soundscapes, and Various.
Chromaphone physical modelling synthesis combines acoustic resonators to produce dynamic and expressive sounds. Despite the Chromaphone tagline “creative percussion synthesizer”, ChromaKey focuses entirely on hybrid and organic melodic sounds.
ChromaKey for Kontakt & VST/AU features
- 60 Instruments.
- 6 Categories.
- 616 Samples (44.1kHz / 24-bit).
- Format: Kontakt 4/5, VST, AU.
- Platforms: OS X, Windows.
- Size: Kontakt 465 MB, VST/AU: MAC 430 MB / PC 285 MB.
The plugin/library is available for purchase for the introductory price of 9 EUR until April 28th, 2014 with coupon code 3YRS (regular price 12 EUR).
More information: AudioThing / ChromaKey
Monoplugs has released version 1.2 of B-Step Sequencer, a melodic, chord based step sequencer, now also available as a standalone app for Windows, Mac and Linux.
The standalone version of B-Step you can sync via MIDI Clock to your DAW or MIDI hardware. Also you can run the sequencer as MIDI Clock master and sync your devices to B-Step.
In B-Step Sequencer 1.2 Monoplugs have improved the chord editor, added some new features to the sequencer and cleaned up a lot of things to make it much more usable than before.
Now you can import/export your projects, MIDI controller maps, chord sets and presets from/to file and share them between the standalone and VST version or with your friends.
Changes in B-Step Sequencer v1.2
- Stop playing notes if playback stops.
- Add Error messages if a MIDI port is not able to open (have a look in our forum to fix issues on Windows).
- MIDI learn map will not loaded correctly.
- MIDI Thru bug.
- Restore MIDI ports on reopen B-Step.
- Sequencer Settings:
- Add clock thru option in standalone.
- Add export/import project files.
- Add export/import chord presets.
- Add export/import MIDI maps.
- Add some project presets & chord presets.
- Sequencer Features:
- Add mute-chain | you can now play empty bars or mute a bar in the chain.
- Add master track octave offset rotaries.
- Add what’s the next bar in the chain marker.
- Add panic button.
- MIDI learn (new design):
- Add Feedback.
- Change the editor layout and MIDI learn handling.
- User Interface:
- Clean up settings editor.
- Clean up main interface.
- Add tree different colour setups.
- Remove step was enabled marker.
- Add bar copy support (hold down one bar button (source) and click a other bar button (target)).
- Change default MIDI channel to 1.
B-Step Sequencer is available for purchase for 19.99 EUR.
More information: Monoplugs
Admiral Quality has announced a limited time sale, offering a 66.6% discount on its synthesizer instruments for Windows and Mac.
We hardly ever do this, but in celebration of the coming holiday and, frankly, because the Admiral is hungry and trying to keep a roof over his head and his internet on, we’re going to offer our biggest discount yet until the end of the month. Prices of Poly-Ana and L’il Poly-Ana are slashed to 1/3 normal! That’s right, until May 1, 2014, a positively evil 66.6% off!
We also have some new products and updates coming very soon, including support for x64 on OSX. So stay tuned, and please help spread the word about our sale. It will help us get those other projects completed over the coming days and weeks.
The sale ends May 1st, 2014.
More information: Admiral Quality
Vengeance Sound has launched Glitch Bitch, a Vengeance Producer Suite effect plug-in for creating glitch and stutter effects.
VPS Glitch Bitch is your new favourite tool, when it comes to mangle your audio tracks: shorten or increase buffer sizes, sync buffers to your host tempo, add HP- or LP filters, apply rate reducing, reverse the buffers, use the “advance buffer mode” to create unheard effects, pitch down your buffers, apply volume and pan modulations, draw your custom envelopes (n-point envelopes), use the internal sequencer for triggering – the possibilities are overwhelming!
Glitch Bitch features
- Synced buffer sizes.
- Advance buffer mode.
- Reversible buffers.
- Buffer gate time.
- HP- and LP filters.
- Rate reducer.
- Volume and pan modulations.
- Internal sequencer.
- Note value synced envelope mode.
- 4 independent n-point envelopes.
- Pitch effect.
- Synced and free start modes.
- Intelligent and precise timing.
- 2 different dry/wet modes.
- 140 dancefloor destroying presets by Manuel Schleis.
The plug-in is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX), priced at 49 EUR. It is currently 20% off in Vengeance Sound’s Easter Sale (use coupon code vEaster at checkout).
More information: Vengeance Sound / VPS Glitch Bitch