XILS-lab has announced XILS V+, an instrument plug-in that combines a Vintage 10 band Vocoder, Supreme Top Octave Divider based Strings and Human Voices, or any sophisticated layering of these three elements.
From a very long time, this wonderful and versatile machine was used by a lot of well know artists and musicians, from a long time now, it is waiting by a lot of computer user to be part of their sound arsenal.
Don’t wait any more, XILS-lab finely emulated the Top Octave Divider Oscillator, the strings and human voice filter, the wonderful Ensemble (chorus) circuitry and last be least the 10 bands vocoder. How close XILS-lab did ? juts judge by yourself seeing the A/B comparison video, listening to the various Audio demo.
Not only emulating the original machine, the XILS V+ offers you much more : some hidden parameters are now avalable for the user, three built-in effects (Stereo Space, Reverb, Phaser) and tone of modulation possibilities are also providing for a huge sound possibilities and character.
The XILS V+ emulation of the Roland Vocoder VP-330 Plus.
XILS V+ features
- One finely tweak and emulated Top Octave Divider aliasing free oscillator, providing up to 49 voices of polyphony.
- One strings section.
- One human voices section.
- One 10 bands vocoder.
- A virtual keyboard which can be saved in your presets.
- An Advance Stereo Space effect.
- A simple but nice sounding reverb.
- A Ananlog like resonant Phaser.
- Up to 6 free assignable modulation dots, with up to 11 sources and 23 destinations.
- A special Glide function.
- A finely tweak analog-like pitch tracker.
- Access to a lot of parameters which its hardware model kept secret under the roof.
- All parameters are MIDI controllable.
XILS V+ for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) will be available to purchase on May 25th, 2013, for 149 EUR.
More information: XILS-lab / XILS V+
Trance Techno Soundbanks has announced the Oxium Promopack, a free collection of patches for the Oxium virtual synthesizer by XILS-lab.
21 hi-quality presets + 4 demos kits including construction kits for all kind of daws
This is freeware teaser of upcoming Trancetechnosoundbanks.com Oxium Monsterpack
Full pack will include 256 hi quality presets suitable for various styles of trance, techno, house
and ambient, chillout, industrial, 8 bit, game and film music.
The promo pack is a free download. The full soundset will be released around May 25th, 2013, priced at 15 EUR.
More information: Trance Techno Soundbanks
Beat Magazine has announced that it is offering the Xils 3 BE virtual modular synthesizer to its Facebook fans.
Heart of this modular monster for VST and AU interface spot is undoubtedly the Steckleld matrix with one-click modulations and routing realized. Like us on Facebook and get this modular synth free download for VST and AU!
Xils 3 BE by XILS-lab is a free download for all Beat Magazine Facebook fans.
More information: Beat Magazine at Facebook
XILS-lab has updated its Oxium software synthesizer to version 1.5, a free major update that brings new features, ergonomic enhancements, a slight revamp of the GUI, a new ICE skin (depending on the Group Buy), some new presets and AAX support for Pro Tools.
Changes in Oxium v1.5
- Modulation Targets: More than 10 new modulation targets have been implemented. possible.
- Masks Envelopes: The Masks have their own simple envelopes, and the segments of these envelopes have been added as modulation targets as well.
- New Masks Handling Functions: You can now perform MultiSelection and MultiEdition of the Masks, as well as any complex selections of continuous or discontinuous Masks, to edit them simultaneously.
- Improved Masks Locator handling: enhanced behavior of the Mask Locators.
- Ergonomic and GUI: Oxium GUI has been slightly modified.
- New Presets: More than 50 new presets have been added to the Factory Library.
- AAX compatible: Oxium is ready for PT10 and PT11 new AAX format.
To celebrate the release of Oxium 1.5 XILS-Lab is running a “Mini GroupBuy“, offering the opportunity to get a 10% discount and additional skin & soundbanks for Oxium. The group buy ends May 10th, 2013.
More information: XILS-lab / Oxium
Fingermarks has released OXIdation, a soundset for the Oxium software synthesizer by XILS-lab.
This bank of 64 presets for XILS-Lab Oxium synthesiser covers a wide range of sounds from basses to sequenced soundscapes and effects.
Most make use of Oxium’s unique and original “Masque” as a modulation source and/or sequencer to create movement and life in the sounds so that even the basses are not static sounds but move and evolve.
The soundset is available to purchase for $5 USD (minimum).
More information: Fingermarks
XILS-lab has released version 1.5 of Le Masque: Delay, a delay effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Le Masque: Delay is a revolutionary Time Line driven Delay Effect which can be used to perform unique and totally new Delay based effects in a fast and intuitive way.
To accomplish this task, Le Masque: Delay inherits the renowned XILS-lab filters and all the experience accumulated from the making of Virtual Analog synthesizers and audio effects.
XILS-lab Le Masque: Delay effect plugin for PC and Mac.
Changes in Le Masque Delay v1.5
- New FREEZE/DUB button: When this function is engaged, it will read the “loop” of the delay until disengaged. It can be used to generate loops and textures, and allows the user to keep playing and improvising over the loop.
- LOCK DRY/WET LEVEL Button: The user can now browse all presets while preserving the Dry/Wet level ratio.
- There are now 16 Masks instead of 8.
- MultiMasks selections: The user can now select several Masks with a combination of different techniques, and move their locations, or change all their locators with a single mouse drag. There are three buttons to select ALL MASKS, ODD MASKS, or EVEN MASKS. Or the combination CTRL + CLICK to select continuous or discontinuous Masks. Mousing over a mask will now select it automatically. Background color and shape changes will reflect the status of each Mask (Selected, Unselected).
- Display of the incoming audio signal inside the Grid Area: This feature is designed to improve workflow, speed of use, and to help the user with positioning the Masks.
- Revamped management of the Masks locators:
- New Level Toggle for the Masks Level Parameter: When this button is on, the delay signal will only be heard if the incoming level is over the Mask Level. It acts like a threshold parameter for playing and experimenting Live, or to find the best Masks configuration while moving them on the grid.
- New Zoom Function: Zoom x4 the grid area for accurate editing of the position and length of the masks.
- New Presets & video tutorials (see below): around 50 new presets have been added for a total of over 120. Presets include Slap Back Delays, PingPong Delays, Resonators, Pseudo Spring Reverb delays, et etc.
- Windows: With certain combinations of Daws/Systems, the GUI could become sluggish. Now fixed.
- Windows 7 RTAS: now installing correctly.
- RTAS version: now always in sync with all Pro Tools versions and decimal tempo is now working.
Le Masque: Delay is available at a 25% discount until February 20th, 2013, priced at 44 EUR / $58 USD (regular 59 EUR / $77 USD). The update is free for all previous owners.
More information: XILS-lab / Le Masque: Delay