Soundsdivine has announced the release of soundset bundles for synthesizer plug-ins from u-he, XILS-lab, Waldorf, and FXpansion.
New Soundsdivine bundles
- Lush Sonics – Bundle for U-He’s DIVA – 265 presets from the ‘Introspective’ & ‘Art Of Sound’ soundsets – $49 USD — This bundle features an impressive variety of sounds, from epic choral pads, dreamy washed out soundscapes, vintage analogue pads, 90’s unison style house hits, unusual wavetable sounds, noise wash pads and a whole lot more.
- Vintage & Rare – Bundle for Xils-Lab synthesizers – 450+ presets for Xils-Lab’s XILS4 / Oxium / PolyKb & SynthiX synthesizers – $69 USD — This collection of sounds features many different timbres & textures suitable for a range of genres. From classic analogue style sequences, industrial soundscapes, pan drum arpeggios, big vintage unison pads, chillwave synth sounds, pschedelic arpeggios, fluteish sequences plus a whole lot more. Included soundsets: ‘Soul Design V2′ – XILS 4, ‘Event Horizon’ – Oxium, ‘X’ – SynthiX, ‘Horizon’ – PolyKB.
- Ambient Surrounds – Bundle for Waldorf’s Largo – 200 presets from the ‘Ambient Chill’ & ‘Spacetime’ soundsets – $32.95 USD — This bundle features cold alien soundscapes, weird timbres, glitched out pads, classic 80s digital pads, deep space type pad sounds, snappy arpeggios, strange FX and many more.
- Synthetic Infusion – Bundle for FXpansion’s Strobe – 256 presets from the ‘New Retro’ & ‘Vintage Electronic’ soundsets – $32.95 USD — Making extensive use of FXpansion’s Transmod system, this collection of sounds is a fresh take on synthesizer sounds from the 80s & 90s and features big poly unison pads, rhythmic bass seqences, glitchy synth sounds, unusual timbres, lots of classic arpeggiated sounds, dub hits, polyrhythmic tremolo pads, overdriven drops & sequences, and much more.
More information: Soundsdivine
Soundsdivine has announced the release of Soul Design V2, a new soundset for the XILS 4 synthesizer instrument by XILS-lab.
This bank contains 136 presets for Xils-Lab’s XILS 4 synthesizer.
Primarily focused on recreating famous electronic sounds from the 1970’s, this bank features drifting analog pads, fluteish synth sounds, dreamy soundscapes, melodic analogue sequences, big bass sounds and a whole lot more.
The soundset is available for purchase for the introductory price of 20 EUR until November 20th, 2014 (regular 27.50 EUR). Prices include VAT. The soundset is free to anyone who purchased the original ‘Soul Design’ or ‘Silver Chord’ soundsets for XILS 3.
More information: Soundsdivine / Soul Design V2
XILS-lab has released version 2.0 of XILS 3 LE, a light edition of the analog modular synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Capable of producing both a very wide range of classic analog sounds, and sounds no other analog synth can do, The XILS 3 LE V2.0 cumulates an authentic emulation of the Synthi (VCS 3) modular synthesizer and a replica of the 256 Analog Sequencer, its natural companion.
XILS 3 LE features
- 6 oscillators grouped in 3 pairs, with waveshaping (on sine wave, saw, triangle and square).
- 1 noise oscillator (with noise color).
- 1 analog filter, non linear and zero delay behaviors, with 3 modes (12/18/24 db lowpass).
- 1 trapezoidal envelope generators, looping EG in the time of analog (switchable to ADSR).
- Polyphonic ring modulator.
- 2 independent outputs feeding the stereo bus, each with one analog lp/hp filter.
- Programmable joystick vector controller.
- Polyphonic sequencer with 3 independent lines, slew rates, 3 recording modes.
- Sequencer can behave as modulation source.
- Pitch tracker, envelope follower, transient, gate, sample & hold modules.
- Chorus, delay, spring reverb.
- 6 Play modes (including unison 2/4/6), polyphonic and mono portamento/glissando/legato, 2 different keyboard scaling, polyphonic aftertouch and VCA handling.
- Hundreds of presets made by worldwide famous sound designers.
- Preset database engine (find the right patch in a flash, create your own tags).
- Comprehensive manual with a getting started and tutorial sections.
- Instrument or effect plug-in.
XILS 3 LE is available for a “pay-what-you-want” price (starting at 4 EUR) until November 1st, 2014 (regular 34 EUR). The update is free for XILS 3 LE owners.
More information: XILS-lab / XILS 3 LE
XILS-lab has announced the release of XILS DeeS, a new transparent de-esser effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
With the help of the XILS DeeS you can get rid of all the Voice recordings faults and problems in a flash, while preserving their unique, precious character.
Getting clean, professional vocals, dubbing recordings, restoring voices in all their beauty has never been so easy.
- Easy to use: Find the sweet spot in a flash and remove all unwanted signals. Just move the Frequency Knob and apply Reduction. No more sibilance.
- Easy to understand: Clear Dual Signal path. Solo buttons for each channel (Voice, Sibilants).
- Visualize what you do: Instant Correlation between ears, eye and brain in a glance with the fast, precise 4 signals real time Frequency Graph (Bottom of unit).
- Easy to tweak: Go further and adapt the character of a voice to your project. Or make special effects and creative use of the DeeS.
- Entirely Transparent: No filter sweep effect like with traditional similar tools.
- Fast: The detection can be applied as fast as it should be, resulting in lively, natural voices (No more lifeless voices).
- Input independent detection: Retains the whole dynamic range of the incoming audio.
- Simple: Sibilant and Voice Channels are clearly identified on each UI part: Knobs, Graphs share common color code.
- Exclusive: Plosive detection for better recognition.
- Then go even further: Endless possibilities to change, adapt, or polish the character of voices with two independent EQing audio paths (Analog like 0-delay-feedback filters).
XILS DeeS for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of 59 EUR until September 1st, 2014 (regular 89 EUR).
More information: XILS-lab / XILS DeeS
Le Lotus Bleu has announced the release of Xtrem Tweaker, a soundset by Tzadi featuring 300 new presets for the Oxium synthesizer instrument from XILS-lab.
As it name implies Xtrem Tweaker focuses on very unusual presets with lots of crazy real time controls (Wheel, AFT, Velocity, etc. for each preset).
The 300 presets can be purchased at once in the Grand Bundle, or in 3 separate thematic banks if you prefer (100 thematic presets per bank).
The Grand Bundle is available for the introductory price of 19.90 EUR (regular 29.90 EUR). The individual volumes are 9.99 EUR each until August 4th, 2014 (regular 14.99 EUR).
More information: Le Lotus Bleu / Xtrem Tweaker
More posts that match this tag
XILS-lab has announced the release of XILS 4, a virtual modular synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac. The XILS 4 emulates a prototype that was never released, the EMS VCS4, based on two integrated, interlinked … read more
XILS-lab has announced the release of XILS 3 v2.0, an updated version of its authentic-sounding software emulation of the vintage EMS VCS3 portable analogue synthesizer. The XILS 3 V2.0 not only emulates the Synthi (VCS … read more
Newpool Music has announced its Lable Tennis Remix Contest, a chance to remix a track by Hiding Jekyll and win prizes from Ohmforce, Sonic Charge, Fabfilter and XILS-Lab. Hiding Jekyll’s open minded journey through different … read more
XILS-lab has announced the release of R.A.M.S.E.S., a multi-effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. XILS-lab R.A.M.S.E.S. – Rhythm and Motion Stereo Engine System. Developed in close collaboration with fellow French sound design doyen Le Lotus … read more
XILS-lab has announce availability of version 1.5 of Chor’X, a bucket brigade delay chorus plug-in for Windows and Mac. This major update, adds a 4th Chorus algorithm to the Dimension-D, Synthex, and CS-80 ones, as … read more
Le Lotus Bleu has released Inspired By Jupiter 8, a soundset for the Oxium software synthesizer by XILS-lab. IB Jupiter 8 soundbank is inspired by the Roland Jupiter 8 factory library. Its aim is to … read more
XILS-lab has announced the release of the XILS V+, a virtual synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac. From a very long time, this wonderful and versatile machine was used by a lot of well know … read more
XILS-lab has announced XILS V+, an instrument plug-in that combines a Vintage 10 band Vocoder, Supreme Top Octave Divider based Strings and Human Voices, or any sophisticated layering of these three elements. From a very … read more
Trance Techno Soundbanks has announced the Oxium Promopack, a free collection of patches for the Oxium virtual synthesizer by XILS-lab. 21 hi-quality presets + 4 demos kits including construction kits for all kind of daws … read more
Beat Magazine has announced that it is offering the Xils 3 BE virtual modular synthesizer to its Facebook fans. Heart of this modular monster for VST and AU interface spot is undoubtedly the Steckleld matrix … read more
XILS-lab has updated its Oxium software synthesizer to version 1.5, a free major update that brings new features, ergonomic enhancements, a slight revamp of the GUI, a new ICE skin (depending on the Group Buy), … read more
Fingermarks has released OXIdation, a soundset for the Oxium software synthesizer by XILS-lab. This bank of 64 presets for XILS-Lab Oxium synthesiser covers a wide range of sounds from basses to sequenced soundscapes and effects. … read more
XILS-lab has released version 1.5 of Le Masque: Delay, a delay effect plugin for Windows and Mac. Le Masque: Delay is a revolutionary Time Line driven Delay Effect which can be used to perform unique … read more
Le Lotus Bleu has introduced PandemOxium, a soundset for the Oxium software synthesizer by XILS-lab. PandemOxium includes around 270 presets at the moment. Its goal is to offer to all Oxium users some instruments that … read more
XILS-lab has updated its XILS 3 and XILS 3 LE matrix-based modular synthesizer to version 1.5.3 and 1.0.83. The XILS 3 is a virtual instrument based on the of the architecture of a classic matrix … read more