TC-Helicon MP-70 & MP-75 microphones now shipping
TC-Helicon has announced that it is now shipping the MP-70 and MP-750, two handheld dynamic microphones.
Both microphones are handheld dynamics that deliver the superlative performance that vocalists have come to expect from a TC-Helicon product, but the MP-75 comes with one added feature that puts vocalists in control of their performance – Mic Control.
MP-70 / MP-75 features
- Excellent pop and breath noise rejection.
- Superior background noise rejection and resistance to feedback.
- Super-cardioid pick-up pattern with 50Hz to 18kHz frequency response.
- Lismer dynamic capsule voiced for ‘close-up’ mic technique.
- Suspended dual shock mount for low handling noise.
- Patent pending Mic Control circuit for controlling TC-Helicon vocal effects.
- 100% custom design for ruggedness and ergonomics.
- Ideal for use with TC-Helicon’s Adaptive Tone.
- Both the MP-70 and MP-75 will work with non TC-Helicon products.
The MP-75 is available to purchase for $169 USD / 149 EUR SSP, the MP-70 is $129 USD / 109 EUR SSP.
Softube adds VST3 support to CL 1B