Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Time+Space shipping 5 new A Class Series titles from Digital Redux
Time+Space has announced it is now shipping five new titles in the Digital Redux A Class Series libraries.
New titles in the A Class Series
- Electro Bangerz — A multi-format sample library for the fans of the hard edge and dirtier Electro sound – a sound pioneered by artists from the underground scenes in New York and Paris. This library presents a palette of stylistically diverse and fresh construction tracks. Each track is broken down into its individual elements with banging loops, heavy and snappy drum kits, ripping bass lines, cool synth riffs, and ear candy FX samples.
- Cosmic Glitch Pop — A beautifully unclassifiable sample library that explores the far corners of the glitch and the bit broken lo-fi universe. It features 25 masterfully crafted and often beautifully disturbing construction tracks. Each track is broken down into its individual elements with assorted loop flavors, processed buzzes and bass, trippy atmospheres, clicks, pops, crackles, and static rhythms. The pack also exhibits 50 bit crunched and degraded beat loops, 50 crunched and destroyed percussive loops, and 50 gated and rhythmic static loops.
- Smack the Breaks Up — Over 400 beefy and smashed up break loops from NYC’s finest drummers. The loops have been painstakingly processed through a selection of compressors, distortion boxes, amps, pre-amps, EQ’s, assorted outboard equipment, and even some guitar pedals. The equipment has been both used and abused to in order to add a chemical grunge that is second to none. A useful tool for any producer in need of some phat, grungy, distorted, or down right nasty drum loops.
- Abstract Percussionizm — Over 500 of the coolest rhythmic loops presented in multiple formats. The loops have been created from an array of home made percussion instruments such as Ball Bearing Shaker, Bolt Shaker, Bucket Bongo, Ceramic Hits, Chains, Claves, Glass Bell, Gromet Shaker, Iron Cowbell, Marble Rhythm, Marble Scraper, Metal Clack, Metal Pipes, Metal Tambourine, Metalwork Hits & Loops, Metavibe, Nut Shaker, Plastic Cowbell, Plastix Rhythm, Ratchet Loop, Rice Shaker, Sticks, Tambourine, Tap Rhythm, Toy Shaker, Wood Clap, Wooden Shaker, and more. The loops have been sorted by BPM from 80 to 140 BPM.
- Planet Drum Machine — A monster collection of the last 40 years of electronic drum machines and contains 45,250 individual drum hits. The machines range from the classic models through to the vintage and more obscure. The processed versions are arranged in folders such as wet [with long and close reverb], bit degraded [with 4-5 crunched variations], glitch & distortion [with 3 variations] and slammed [with an extreme compression punch].
Each of the libraries is available now with an RRP of £19.57 GBP / 25.45 EUR.
Visit Time+Space for more information and audio demos.