Tone2 has announced its upcoming RayBlaster virtual synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Impulse Modeling Synthesis (IMS) is not just a marketing buzzword – but a radically new and different approach to synthetic sound generation, based on the latest research in psychoacoustics.
Tone2 RayBlaster unveils a completely new & unique dimension of sounds, exclusive to Rayblaster and not possible with other synthesizers.
- Revolutionary new synthesis method.
- Access completely new sonic territory.
- High-end sound quality.
- Create professional sounds with character and impossible with any other synthesizer.
- Lets your music stand out from the crowd!.
- Professional sound quality that is never muddy and fits well into the mix.
- Sounds more detailed, pleasant, fat and louder than conventional synths.
- Independent control over pitch, timing and timbre.
- Filter import: Mimic filters of other synthesizers or create your own fantasy filters..
- Resynthesis allows easy import & manipulation of your own sounds.
- Huge sonic range and very flexible.
- Easy to use & fun to play.
- Over 500 ready-to-use sounds by professional designers.
- Psychoacoustic processing.
- Low CPU.
- Fair price.
RayBlaster will be available early December, 2012.