Tone2 updates Gladiator to v1.1 and releases Mac version
Tone2 has released version 1.1 of Gladiator, the Harmonic Content Morphing based synth plug-in.
Changes in v1.1
- Drastically improved time for saving/loading songs in Cubase and other hosts (hard disk space per instance also reduced from 1.5MB to 850 byte per instance).
- Opening the plugin is 250% faster.
- Removed a glitch after switching through presets.
- Slightly reduced memory usage.
- LFO1/2 “retrigger off” was renamed to “random phase”.
- The word “preprocessing” appears in the HCM windows.
- Improved sound: Very low played oscs have more “treble”.
- Improved sound: IQM light is switched to “light” by default. Gladiator sounds less static.
- Fixed a buffer overflow in the “Time Varismooth” modifier.
- The preset format has changed: Hosts save in chunk format now (fxb/fxp). Gladiator presets are now glp/glb files.
The Mac version of Gladiator is now also available, as universal binary for Intel Mac and Power PC. It supports audio unit (AU) and VST 2.4.