u-he releases ACE (Any Cable Everywhere) preview version
u-he has announced the release of a preview version of ACE (Any Cable Everywhere), a modular synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
The software synthesizer ACE (Any Cable Everywhere) delivers top quality sound at a highly competitive price. The selection of modules and clear layout make ACE the ideal instrument for newcomers delving into the fascinating world of modular synthesis.
The number of ways to connect modules together is practically infinite, and you will soon discover how much more fun it is to make your own sounds in ACE than in a non-modular synthesizer.
- 2 x LFO (1 sine, 1 sine/tri/saw/sqr) 0Hz – 20kHz
- 2 x ADSR (same as Bazille)
- 2 x VCO (saw/pwm) 0Hz – 20kHz, VCO1 with SubOsc
- 2 x VCF (two variable outlets each: LP1/LP2/LP3/LP4, HP/BP/BR)
- 2 x VCA/Pan
- 2 x Multiples (as in Bazille)
- 1 x Mixer (Osc balance, Sub, Noise, Aux)
- 1 x Ramp Generator (up->hold->down->rest, loops if rest < 100)
- 1 x Mapping Generator (creates variable values for each note or key, can be used as custom waveform for LFO2)
- 1 x noise (white, pink)
- 1 x the common extras, such as Glide/Glide2
- 1 x stereo chorus (global)
- 1 x ping pong delay (global)
- 1 x Bass/Treble booster (global)
Early adopters can now purchase ACE for the introductory price of 59 EUR. This price is only valid for the first 333 copies sold. Use the Coupon Code Spaghetti at checkout to take advantage of this offer.
Major difference to the final version: It still shows V0.9, the manual has some little glitches and the presets are not sorted. Other than that this version is as stable and final as any. Final release is in a week or so.