V-Plugs releases Emphasizer
V-Plugs has released Emphasizer, a VST effect that presents a new approach for tone shaping and frequency manipulation.
Emphasizer does not directly boost nor attenuates particular band of frequencies. Instead it uses V-Plugs’ new selective dynamic manipulation technique (SDM) to bring real presence and vitality to the desirable frequencies in a musical way.
- Unique powerful tool for tone shaping.
- Support for sampling rates of up to 192 kHz.
- Based on V-Plugs SDM (Selective Dynamic Manipulation) Technology.
- Three operation modes for different tone shaping missions.
- Two filter types with two filter algorithms.
- A/B comparison.
- Very efficient processing, optimized for native processors.
Emphasizer is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for 59 EUR. A demo version can be found on the V-Plugs website.
Visit V-Plugs for more information.