Voxengo updates Overtone GEQ to v1.4
Voxengo has released version 1.4 of Overtone GEQ, a freeware 7-band equalizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Overtone GEQ v1.4
- “Oversmp” automation parameter added.
- Instance name now persists between preset/program changes.
- Group selectors now display groups that were actually used in the Routing window.
- A possible cause of a rare occasional crash resolved.
- Output routing arrangement changed – it is now possible to route the same internal channel to several outputs.
- “Mouse wheel sensitivity” global setting renamed to “mouse wheel precision”.
Overtone GEQ is available as freeware for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
Tonearm releases Vitamin L