Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Waldorf releases Blofeld Keyboard
Waldorf has released the Blofeld Keyboard, a keyboard version of the Blofeld desktop synthesizer module.
Not only on the outside did he gain weight, also his inner qualities have seen a remarkable step-up: besides the virtual-analog synthesis and the classic wavetables it now sports a whopping 60 megabytes of sample memory.
Blofeld Keyboard key features
- 60 MB Sample memory.
- Virtual analog, Wavetable and sample-based Oscillators.
- high-quality semi-weighted keyboard with 49 keys, velocity and aftertouch.
- internal power supply (100-240V, 50-60Hz).
- pitchbend wheel.
- modulation wheel.
- sustain pedal connector.
- Octave Up / Down buttons.
- freely programmable button.
- sturdy metal enclosure.
- 7 endless stainless steel dials.
- graphic display 128 x 64 pixels, b/w, white background LED.
- more than 1000 Sounds.
- 3 Oscillators per voice.
- Frequency Modulation between Oscillators.
- All Q Oscillator models.
- All Microwave II/XT/XTk Wavetables.
- 2 independent multi mode Filters per voice.
- Filter FM.
- 2 Drive stages per voice with selectable Drive Curves.
- 3 fast LFOs per voice.
- 4 fast Envelopes per voice.
- powerful Arpeggiator.
- freely programmable Arpeggiator Pattern with up to 16 Steps per Sound.
Visit Waldorf for more information.