Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Wavosaur updated to v220.127.116.11
Free audio editor Wavosaur has been updated to version 1.0.4.
Wavosaur is a software useful for mastering, sample looping, sound designing, audio mangling etc.
Changes in Wavosaur v18.104.22.168
- Shift + click behavior added
- Playbar bug fixed
- MP3 bug fixed (truncated files)
- Check box on Time bar added
- Middle button bug fixed (scroll bar and time bar)
- Unselect shortcut added : Ctrl+Shift+A
- Output volume dialog box added to control general output volume (‘View’ menu), saved in cfg file
- Reset button added in audio out routing dialog box
- Multiple document could be now opened in command line
- BPM calculator added in tools menu
- Delay Calculator added in tools menu
- Reset to default colors added in skin configuration
Wavosaur is available as freeware for Windows PC.
Visit the Wavosaur website for more information.