Plugin Boutique has launched an exclusive sale on DeVerberate 2 by Acon Digital, offering a 40% discount on the award-winning reverb removal tool for a limited time.
DeVerberate is a reverb reduction plug-in that can attenuate or boost the reverberation that is already present in recorded material.
The novel real-time algorithm works equally well with mono as with stereo recordings and splits the incoming audio into an estimation of the direct sound and the reverberated sound which can then be recombined freely. The improvement process can be monitored visually using the spectral representations of the input and output signal as well as of the estimated reverberation.
DeVerberate 2 features
- Separate adjustments of the direct sound and the reverberation levels.
- Manual adjustment of the decay time of the original reverberation.
- Early reflections filter.
- Frequency spectrum representation of the following signals: Input signal, Output signal, Estimated reverberation.
- Frequency emphasis filter for the reduction level.
- High and low shelving filters with variable slopes (-3 to -96 dB / octave).
- High and low peak filters with adjustable bandwidth (0.1 to 3.0 octaves).
- Graphical representation of frequency response.
- Editing of filter settings through handles in the frequency response curve.
- EUCON and full Pro Tools HW controller support.
DeVerberate 2 is on sale for £47.95 GBP / $59.95 USD until August 31st, 2021. The plugin is available for Windows and Mac in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats.
More information: Acon Digital