Alesis has announced the iO4, a new USB audio interface.
The iO4 is a compact audio-recording interface for home, project and portable studio recording setups.
This four-channel USB device for Mac and PC-based systems enables users to record and monitor up to eight channels of audio (4 in, 4 out) at 16-bit recording, or four channels (2 in, 2 out) at 24-bit. The iO4 is compact enough to comfortably fit into a mobile recording rig, laptop bag or backpack, yet contains high-quality components and circuitry suitable for the studio.
- Four-channel computer audio-recording interface.
- Record up to 24-bit, 48 kHz audio into virtually any software.
- Monitor sessions with balanced studio monitor and headphone outputs.
- High-quality A/D and D/A converters, discrete-design preamps, 48V phantom power.
- Inputs for microphones, line-level sources, and instruments including guitars.
- Tricolor stereo level meter and lighted status indicators for visual monitoring.
- MIDI Input and Output jacks for playing and controlling software with instruments.
Alesis will unveil the new iO4 at booth #6400 of the 2011 NAMM Show from January 13-16, Anaheim, CA.