Analogue Solutions has announced availability of Impulse Command, a true stereo, semi-modular analog monosynth/sonic realiser.
Impulse Command features dual dynamic analog oscillators, a dual analog filter, stereo digital effects, 16-step MIDI loop sequencer and step seq (with radical ReOrder! function), and more.
Perfect for melodic and percussion loops. Very easy (and fun!) to create modular style analogue loops. It’s a complete sound track all by itself!
It’s wrong to call it a synthesizer (in fact a new word needs to be invented) because then you get preconceived ideas about what it does. It’s a whole lot more than a synth. It’s also part drum synth, part pattern generator, part modular loop producer.
All its unique features plus the 2 independent LPFs give this machine the ability produce stereo loops that sound like multiple synths playing at once.
Impulse Command features
- Analog synth: analogue audio and modulation circuits.
- Stereo / dual filters.
- This synth can sound like multiple synths all at once.
- Stereo digital effects (reverb and delay).
- 16 step analogue sequencer.
- 16 step MIDI Note sequencer.
- Dynamic internal patch system.
- ReOrder! feature to create new melodies from the sequencer.
- Dynamic VCO mix levels.
- High quality build.
Impulse Command is available for purchase for a RRP of £849 GBP/1,179 EUR/$1,199 USD incl. taxes where applicable.
More information: Analogue Solutions