Apogee has announced Quartet, a USB audio interface and studio control center for Mac.
Featuring 4 inputs and 8 outputs of Apogee’s industry-leading AD/DA conversion technology as well as 4 world-class mic preamps, Quartet bridges the gap between the 2-channel Apogee Duet and the 8-channel Apogee Ensemble.
- Best-in-class sound quality with Apogee AD/DA converters.
- 4 Analog Inputs with world-class mic preamps.
- Monitor control – up to 3 speaker sets.
- USB 2.0 High-speed Mac audio interface.
- ADAT/SMUX digital Inputs.
- MIDI input (USB-A type connector).
- 8 Analog Outputs:
- 6 Balanced line outputs, +20 dBu maximum output level.
- 1 Independent 1/4” stereo headphone output.
- 2 top panel high-resolution OLED displays.
- Controller knob.
- 6 touchpads for direct selection of inputs and outputs.
- 3 assignable touchpads.
- Quartet works with any Core Audio compatible application including: Logic, Pro Tools 9 and 10, Final Cut. Ableton Live.
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Quartet is available September 2012, priced at $1,295 USD.