Arto Varaala has updated the Kirnu Cream MIDI performer plug-in to v1.0.2.
Kirnu Cream is a very powerful MIDI performer VST/AU plugin for Windows and Mac. It works on both 32 and 64 bit systems.
Cream is intended to be used in both live and offline DAW usage.
Changes in Kirnu Cream v1.0.2
- Track key area ranges caused key area overlapping (i.e track 3 C5-B5, track 4 C6-B6 pressing C5 caused track 4 also to trigger). Fixed.
- Pattern step data copy/paste doesn’t work. Fixed.
- Stuck notes when Swing is used with Div and too low Gate length. Fixed.
- Fixed: Cream is now fully compatible with OS X 10.5.
- Fixed: Step indicator visuals are stuck on “off” steps.
- Fixed: Odd notes (1/16D,1/16T) handling.
Kirnu Cream is available to purchase for 35 EUR (Windows and Mac, VST/AU).
More information: Kirnu