Arturia has announced the release of a like-for-like emulation of the 2022 MiniFreak hybrid polysynth.
Previously only available for owners of the hardware instrument, the MiniFreak V delivers the same hybrid sound, flexible modulation, and DAW-optimized workflow in a standalone virtual instrument plugin.
Striking the perfect balance between analog & digital, order & chaos, beauty & beast, MiniFreak V is a virtual instrument fusing digital sound engines with modeled analog filters, spontaneous modulation, playful sequencing, and rich stereo FX like nothing before it.
Discover endless sonic sweet spots, from the curious to the graceful to the ultra-fat, courtesy of MiniFreak V’s experimental architecture and spontaneous workflow.
MiniFreak V features
- 6-voice polyphonic hybrid softsynth, identical to MiniFreak.
- Virtual Instrument playable in a DAW (Live, FL Studio, Logic Pro etc.) or standalone.
- Can be synced to MiniFreak hardware for seamless control.
- 2 sound Engines with 22 oscillator modes in total.
- 1 envelope per voice.
- 1 cycling envelope per voice.
- 2 LFOs per voice.
- Modeled polyphonic analog filters and VCAs.
- 3 digital FX slots in insert or send mode, with 10 FX to choose from.
- User-customizable LFO curves.
- Mod Matrix with 7 sources and dozens of potential destinations.
- 64-step sequencer.
- 4 lanes of assignable automated modulation sequencing.
- Flexible Arpeggiator.
- Performance Arpeggiator controls including Ratchet, Octave Randomize, and more.
- 256 factory presets.
Arturia is celebrating the launch of MiniFreak V with exclusive introductory offers for new and existing users alike. MiniFreak V is on sale for 99 USD/EUR until February 2nd, 2023 (regular 199 USD/EUR), and existing customers may be eligible for a special offer. Furthermore, a purchase of V Collection 9 (599 USD/EUR) comes with MiniFreak V for free during the intro promotion.