Arturia has released version 2.2 of Analog Factory, a virtual instrument loaded with 3500 legendary sounds from the Arturia Classic Synths.
Changes in Analog Factory v2.2
- Better management of the key parameters: 4 LCD’s now displays the parameter controlled by the “Key parameter” knobs.
- New set of performance parameters: Some new parameters are accessible for each sound, the pitch-bend range, the polyphony number, the polyphony mode(Mono, unison, poly), the size of a step in a sequence, and the MIDI synchronization on the LFO.
- Modulation Wheel improved support: All sounds now respond to the modulation wheel.
- Mac Power PC version now compatible with Logic and other Audio Unit hosts.
- Fixed: Version 2.2 address issues when running in Pro Tools on Mac OS X Leopard.
- Fixed: When using the Analog Factory Experience keyboard with a host (Cubase, ProTools, Logic…) there was a problem when a current preset was changed; the virtual knobs would keep their previous value. This is no longer the case.
- Fixed: Audible steps when stepping filters removed.
- Fixed: Some computers holding a specific video card got a blank window under Leopard. This is no longer the case.
- Fixed: Mac OS X: Menu bar has been moved where it should be, at the top of the screen.
- Fixed: Reported Crash in Logic and Live 6/Live 7 in various circumstances fixed.
Visit Arturia for more information and a link to download a demo version of Analog Factory.