Changes in v1.1
- Added velocity and aftertouch modulation support.
- CPU optimization of several modules.
- Improved cross-modulation.
- Fixed: bug when audio buffer is not multiple of 64.
- Fixed: compatibility issue with Kore.
- Fixed: non-linearity bug on the envelope.
- Fixed: problem when using several MIDI devices on standalone Mac.
- Fixed: issue with selecting different audio channels as standalone on a Mac.
- Fixed: some artifacts on the chorus.
- Fixed: bug in keytrigg, some notes could get stuck when using several instances.
- Fixed: bug when saving the phaser shape.
- Fixed: bug in the delay when synced to a low tempo.
- Fixed: tuning problem when running RTAS plug-in in non 44.1 sample rate.
Arturia Jupiter-8V is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) and costs $249 USD / 199 EUR.
Visit Arturia for more information.