Auburn Sounds has released a new spectral dynamics processing plugin for Windows, macOS and Linux. Designed to deliver unbelievable punch, clarity and balance, LENS is a multi-band compander with up to 64 bands.
Originally designed to become a mastering compressor, the prototype revealed itself as a competent track compressor, auto-EQ, noise remover, upwards compressor, multi-band expander/gate… because of its “spherical” sound, it was dubbed LENS. Once using LENS, manipulating your sound becomes incredibly flexible.
- Multi-band compression without cross-over phase shifts.
- EQ with constant phase without ringing.
- Up to 64 companders, all working together on a stereo signal.
- Simultaneous control of sidechain EQ and output EQ.
- Removing information that is masked by nearby components.
- Clean “Over The Top” multiband upwards compression.
LENS is available in VST/VST3, AU, AAX and LV2 plugin. It is on sale for the introduction price of $49.35 USD until September 20th, 2022 (regular $105 USD). The free version of LENS doesn’t have access to the Expander.
More information: Auburn Sounds