Audiomodern has released version 1.0.3 of Riffer, a MIDI processing plugin that generator random riffs.
Riffer is a creative MIDI sequencer that generates random patterns and melodies for you. Built for you sounds, synths, basslines, beats, Everything. Designed to feed any Synth, Sampler, Drum Machine and anything that accepts MIDI signal both software and hardware. You can choose scales, complexity, steps, start and end points, playback motion, set pitch, transpose, measures and many more.
Changes in Riffer v1.0.3
- Drag/Export MIDI patterns for Windows Systems + Cubase 8/9.5.
- Closing and re-opening Riffer window would cause some DAWs to erase Scale settings.
- Adjusting number of triggered notes while volume is in “lock” state.
- Resizing option to fit 13-inch, or smaller screens.
- General Improvements for Desktop and iOS.
Riffer (VST/AU) is on sale for the intro price of 39 EUR until October 22nd, 2018 (regular 49 EUR). The iPad version costs $6.99 USD.
More information: Audiomodern