AudioRealism has announced the ABL3 Rack Extension, a bassline synthesizer for Propellerhead Reason.
The ABL3 engine is a complete rewrite from scratch and has been in development for many years with the single goal of making the most authentic 303 emulation possible. With ABL3 we hope it will set a new benchmark in analog emulation. And we’re bringing it to Reason first.
- Extremely authentic 303 emulation using our ABL3 engine.
- Ultra natural knob response, tuned to match the original 303 both in range and response.
- Built-in 303/Rebirth style step sequencer with 64 steps.
- 200+ bundled preset patterns.
- Hard sync to the host’s transport.
- Supports 4 patterns of 16 steps, 2 patterns of 32 steps or 1 pattern of 64 steps.
- CV/Gate input to control the sound engine externally.
- CV/Gate output to control other Reason devices from the step sequencer.
- CV Modulation inputs for Tuning, Cutoff, etc..
- Resonance and Gate Time trimmers that allow tweaking the emulation to your liking.
- Three different VCO Models.
- Settings for VCA Clicks and VCA Noise.
- Pattern modifiers with Random, Alter, Copy, Paste functions.
- Unique vibrato which is activated by setting UP+DOWN on steps. This effect is one of the few extensions to the 303 that we are launching ABL3 with..
- Full 48 and 96kHz support, which means the engine uses the full bandwidth of the project setting.
ABL3 will require Reason 7.1 or later. Release date and price TBA. A VST/AU version is in development as well.
More information: AudioRealism