Balance Mastering has announced the release of a new true analog phase mastering/buss equalizer effect plugin for Windows, Mac and Linux.
The Analog Magpha EQ plugin aims to rival analog hardware with a new technology that gives extremely accurate match of analog prototype curves in both magnitude and phase.
We wouldn’t release a mastering equaliser unless it rivalled the sound and usability of the analogue hardware we have in our studio. But we are now ready with the Analog Magpha EQ.
This EQ is the result of years of mastering experience and has been a secret weapon in getting exactly the right sound for our clients. We hope it can help you too, whether placed on a track, subgroup or the master channel, this EQ delivers a silky smooth sound that’s as warm as it is pure.
Analog Magpha EQ features
- Very open, smooth sounding curves.
- True analog phase behavior right up to 20000Hz.
- Optional very broad Q factors (<0.1), great for final wideband tone sculpting.
- Extremely accurate match of analogue prototype curves in magnitude and phase.
- Low latency performance.
- Minimal, zero-eye-candy interface reinforces the use-your-ears approach.
- Stepped controls, carefully chosen to aid comparisons and guide decision making.
- Stereo/Mid/Side band modes for full stereo field control.
Analog Magpha EQ (32/64-bit VST/AU) is on sale at the introductory price of £80 GBP until May 7th, 2018 (regular £110 GBP). A free demo version is available.
More information: Balance Mastering