Bitwig has released version 1.0.14 of Bitwig Studio, a music software for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Bitwig Studio is a dynamic software solution for music creation and performance to realize all of your musical ideas in every stage of production.
Changes in Bitwig Studio v1.0.14
- Improved: Add context menu to device macros to swap the macro with another macro.
- Fixed: VST plugins don’t open GUI any more when dragged to the second screen on windows.
- Fixed: Crash when copying tempo automation to the clipboard and then moving the paste cursor into volume automation lane.
- Fixed: Regression from 1.0.13: bipolar macro mappings work only in one direction.
- Fixed: Crash when undoing track deletion in some circumstances.
- Fixed: Crash when pasting various clip and time selections into a drum pad.
- Fixed: Deleting a track that is being recorded into would stop the undo history and saving of documents from working.
Bitwig Studio is available for purchase for 299 EUR (full) 229 EUR (edu).
More information: Bitwig