Blue Cat Audio has released version 1.7 of FreqAnalyst, a free spectrum analysis plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The update includes a new look and feel, 64-bit VST format support on the Mac and several user interface enhancements borrowed from Blue Cat Audio’s commercial plug-ins.
Changes in Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst 1.7
- 64-bit Mac VST support.
- User interface enhancements:
- Improved readability.
- Select and zoom with one click.
- Drag the rulers to move the curve when zoomed.
- Zooming is now animated.
- Improved consistency with other Blue Cat analysis tools.
- Performance improvements (the plug-in now requires an SSE2-enabled processor).
- Default release time is now shorter.
- Fixed issue with Freeze button not freezing all curves on the stereo version.
FreqAnalyst for PC and Mac (VST/RTAS/AU/DirectX) is available as a free download from the Blue Cat Audio website.