BOSS has announced the latest member of the acclaimed BOSS family of amp/effects processors for guitar and bass. Fusing advanced BOSS tone technologies into a sleek, ultra-modern hardware design, the GX-100 delivers premium sound and ultra-intuitive operation with a vivid color touch display.
It features 23 AIRD amplifiers and over 150 effects derived from the flagship GT-1000, up to 15 simultaneous effect blocks, and deep real-time command via onboard footswitches, an expression pedal, and external control support.
The GX-100 provides superior tone and natural tube amp feel in every playing situation, thanks to BOSS’s AIRD technology and refined Tube Logic approach. AIRD is infused into the DNA of every GX-100 guitar and bass amplifier, while AIRD Output Select types allow users to tailor the sound for any destination, whether it’s an amp input, FRFR monitor, or house PA. A wide selection of onboard speaker cabs are also available, plus slots for importing WAV speaker IRs via USB.
With over 150 top-quality effects from the vast BOSS library, players can realize nearly any sound they can imagine with the GX-100. Numerous overdrives and distortions are available, plus BOSS classics like Slow Gear, Octave, and more. There’s also a diverse range of mod effects, delays, and reverbs, along with many effects specially tuned for bass. And with the send/return jacks, users can integrate favorite stomps or an amp’s effects loop into the GX-100 ecosystem.
- Powerful, easy-to-use amp/effects processor for guitar and bass.
- 24-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 48 kHz sampling rate.
- Authentic tube amplifier tone and touch response with AIRD technology.
- 23 amplifier types and over 150 BOSS effects.
- Ultra-flexible amp/effect routing with 15 assignable blocks.
- Wide selection of onboard speaker types and support for loading WAV speaker IRs.
- Streamlined modern design with intuitive color touch display and rugged metal chassis.
- Unlimited effects control with freely assignable onboard footswitches and expression pedal with toe switch.
- Connect up to two footswitches or an expression pedal for expanded control.
- Send/return loop for external pedals or four-cable method.
- Control jack for remote channel switching on your amplifier.
- MIDI I/O jacks and multi-channel computer recording via USB.
- Edit sounds from your computer with BOSS Tone Studio for macOS and Windows.
- Optional Bluetooth Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor allows you to edit sounds and stream audio from an iOS or Android mobile device.
The BOSS GX-100 guitar effects processor is currently available for $599.99 USD.
More information: BOSS