Cableguys has announced an update to the HalfTime audio plugin for creating spaced-out, slowed-down sound with half-speed effects.
Version 1.1 includes resizable Retina graphics, improved CPU usage, a ‘How To Use HalfTime’ video manual, and more.
HalfTime transforms any audio into a dark, downtempo version of itself, giving your tracks huge mood and atmosphere. Lead synths mutate into heavyweight EDM bass monsters. Plinky piano lines become haunting slow-mo trap melodies. Percussion thickens, expanding to reveal new rhythmic possibilities.
Just add the plugin for an instant half-speed effect with zero setup. Or go in deep with powerful creative controls. HalfTime works on loops, virtual instruments or even live audio input, inspiring you in seconds.
Changes in HalfTime v1.1
- New: Scaling support for 75%-200%.
- New: Retina/HiDPI graphics support.
- New: Help ‘?’ button for direct access to the in-built Quick Tutorial.
- New: PDF manual and ‘How To Use HalfTime’ video manual, both accessible via Main Menu.
- New: SHIFT-drag on Band Split slider for precise adjustments.
- Improved: Interpolation algorithm improved, giving 2x faster CPU performance than before.
- Fixed: Band split frequencies could be inverted/swapped by automation, giving unexpected results. (Note: In the rare case that this has happened in an existing project, there may be an audible difference due to the incorrect Band frequencies in version 1.0.1)
- Fixed: Sometimes the wrong control was highlighted after making adjustments.
Available from Plugin Boutique in VST and AU formats for Windows and Mac, the plugin is priced 10 EUR/$12 USD.
More information: Cableguys