Cescato Musiktechnologie has released release candidate 2 of Trans Computer Maschine v2.50, a free synthesizer for Windows.
The Trans Computer Maschine plugin is a semi-modular vintage lead synthesizer and pattern sequencer. It is modeled after two legendary synthesizers and a custom analog sequencer from Germany.
Changes in Trans Computer Maschine v2.50
- Added Oscillators MIDI input ‘RESET’.
- Added Sequencer ‘Clock’ indicator in ‘Synth Ch.’ display for ‘Gate’ mode.
- Added Sequencer internal gating options for ‘Pitch’ and ‘Ctrls’ outputs.
- Added Sequencer start step setting (Synth Ch. Reset menu).
- Added un-synced ‘LFO’ frequency memory.
- Changed ‘inverted Envelopes’ behaviour to unipolar negative.
- Fixed CPU overload and Sequencer jitter while switching patches.
- Fixed Envelopes not loading set mode after loading host project.
- Fixed ‘LFO’ triggering noise click after changing patch.
- Fixed occasional ‘LFO’ resetting at wrong times.
- Fixed Sequencer ‘Pulse Width’ showing slightly offset values.
- Fixed Sequencer reset shift in ‘Pendulum’ modes.
- Fixed signal flow display messed up after loading host project.
- Fixed some switches not responding to full MIDI range.
- Improved ‘Filter’ modulation indicators.
- Improved filtering link, now featuring bandwidth control.
- Improved GUI, disabling filters on inactive ‘Audio Mixer’ buses.
- Improved Sequencer external/human triggering and gating.
- Improved Sequencer ‘Random’ mode algorithm.
- Improved Sequencer ‘Skip’ and ‘ON’ buttons interaction.
- Improved value displays, discarding decimals for very large numbers.
- Removed Patch selection GUI controls (was added in previous beta).
The new version is available as a free download for Windows (VST) in exchange for a Facebook like.
More information: Cescato Musiktechnologie