Chris Wolfe has launched version 1.5 of Jasuto, a modular synthesizer for the iDevices.
Jasuto allows you to visually construct your own synths/effects, and use them to make sequences all on your device!
With the addition of a fully-featured sampler you can now record/resample/edit, and even create entirely new samples by drawing right in the app.
Changes in Jasuto v1.5
- Added Audiobus support (input, effect & output source).
- Completely compatible with iOS7.
- Updated UI graphics.
- Universal device and Retina support.
- Zillions of bugs squashed.
- A shinny new manual.
- Added background audio support.
- Low latency audio (256 samples).
- Sample sharing through SoundCloud.
- Dropbox syncing of samples/scenes.
- New ADSR2, AP, Brick, EXP, Mix, Power, ZeroX, Tanh, Gain Node Modules.
- In-App purchases
- High Fidelity (Hi-Fi) Audio.
- New Nodes: Chorus Module, Detuned Module, Dirty Module, Morph Module, Space Module.
Jasuto is available to purchase for $4.99 USD.
More information: Jasuto