Want to have a circuit bent Commodore 64 without having to do all the work yourself?
Bighead Electronics is offering a limited edition pre-modded C64, the Bent64.
List of the mods
- COMMODORE BENT 64! Is a unique one of a kind musical instrument!
- Professionally designed custom internal PCB with microprocessor.
- Professionally designed custom internal cabling.
- Beautiful custom black paint.
- Custom design high quality decals.
- Built-in Filter knob (changes values on the SID filter).
- Custom RCA audio/video, audio out (dual) jacks on the back for easy connectivity.
- audio in (process external sources).
- Video out (easily connects to any modern T.V.).
- Custom 14 segment LED screen for user info (80s Style).
- Custom LED functionality indicators.
- Built in Cynthcart (user port can be used freely!).
- Choose between Cynthcart or normal Commodore 64 BASIC boot up with just a toggle switch.
It’s currently at $350 with a few bids and about 8 hours on the clock, so hurry on over to the eBay auction if you’re interested.
Link via technabob