CRYSONIC has released SpectraPhy LE, a highly optimized look-ahead Brickwall Limiter and Loudness Maximizer based on it’s bigger brother SpectraPhy.
SpectraPhy LE has been designed to be used for tracking, mixing, Mastering and Live use or when ever a large quantity of limiters are required per project.
Just as in the original SpectraPhy the proprietary Crysonic physics based approach is employed at the core DSP level, ensuring a very transparent sound with maximum loudness and no digital-overs.
SpectraPhy LE features
- Proprietary Physics based Peak Limiting and Loudness Maximizing
- Look-ahead Brickwall limiting with no overshoots, less then 0.2 ms Delay
- Individual Left / Right Channel Limiting with Linking ability
- Graphical Spectrum and Attack / Release Display
- Pre-Smooth function to tame high transients
- Easily have 1-60 instances per project (Depending on Processor)
- Pre or Post output Spectrum
- Velocity Sensitive Dials for extreme precise adjustments
- Maximum transparent loudness
- Full Automation for all parameters PC and Mac OS X
- Intuitive GUI
- 64-bit internal precision
- 24bit/96Khz audio support
- Highly optimized custom DSP code
- Suitable for Mixing, Tracking, Mastering and Live use
- Assembly DSP code with Vectorization on the Mac OS X Platform
SpectraPhy LE is now available to purchase ($45 until 08/15/2007, $59 regular price) and is available for Mac OSX Universal Binary AU, VST and PC formats.
Visit CRYSONIC for more information.