Daniel Gergely has recently released version 1.0 of the Emergence real-time granular effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
It can transform your sounds in unique ways, creating anything from complex delay patterns to strange noises or beautiful layered soundscapes.
Compared the the free version (still available as well), the new version features new modulators (Audio Input/Output), ADSR controls for shaping grain envelopes, the ability to synchronize time based parameters to host bpm, a built-in preset manager, control of the gain start position, and collapsible UI sections to save screen space.
Emergence v1.0 features
- 4 grain generation streams with independent parameters.
- Modulation system with many modulation sources:
- LFOs, Macros, Audio Input/Output and parameter randomization.
- High quality grain pitch transposition (+/- 24 semitones).
- ADSR controls for shaping grain envelopes.
- Synchronize time based parameters to host tempo/beat.
- Built-in preset manager.
- Up to 600 grains (depending on your CPU).
- Freeze buffer contents.
- Built-in help (hover over controls and see text at the bottom).
- Resizable UI.
- Collapsible UI sections to save screen space.
- Available in VST3 (windows and mac) and AU (mac only) formats.
- Native support for ARM and Intel Macs.
Emergence 1.0 is available to purchase for $20 USD.
More information: Daniel Gergely