de la Mancha has announced the release of ballistic, a 15 slot drum sample player designed to get you making beats quickly without a million parameters to adjust.
ballistic is the little brother to erratic2.
Simple but effective, it boasts flexible midi triggers, sample audition, sample tuning, 4 choke groups, mute/solo options, sample reverse, sample normalisation, a lofi option and several kits of samples donated by many generous sample providers such as Loopmasters,Zero-G, Digital-Redux, Goldbaby, Soniccouture, Real Music Media, Ronnie @ Rekkerd, sink, polyslax and bedroom producers
Even better, all proceeds of sales of ballistic will be donated to Cancer Research UK, helping them in their aim of beating cancer.
- Plays any 16, 24 or 32 bit stereo / mono WAV files from RAM for low CPU.
- 15 sample slots, each triggered by user-definable midi note.
- 4 choke groups, each slot can be assigned to a group and be cut by a group.
- Each sample can be tuned in tenths of semitones.
- Mute and solo for each sample.
- Volume and panning per sample.
- Sample reverse.
- Sample slot normalisation.
- Selectable mono/stereo.
- Lo-fi option.
- Sample audition button.
- Multi-out capable, 15 stereo outputs for routing to individual mixer channels in your host.
- 637 samples (76 MB) covering acoustic kits, vintage electronic, analogue synth, dubstep, hiphop, breakbeat, 8-bit, glitch, jazz and esoteric noises.
- Samples donated by Loopmasters, Zero-G, Digital-Redux, Goldbaby, Soniccouture, Real Music Media, Ronnie @ Rekkerd, sink, polyslax and bedroom producers.
- 21 presets covering various kits.
selection of preset kits, no additional effects or processing – 2.5MB
Ballistic is available a VST instrument for Windows PC for $10 USD. All money received from sales of ballistic will be donated to Cancer Research UK.
More information: de la Mancha