Denon DJ has announced the DN-X1600, the world’s first digital DJ mixer to be introduced with V-LINK, allowing DJs to perform a wide range of visual effects simultaneously with their music.
Based on the same core engine as Denon DJ’s flagship DN-X1700, the DN-X1600 is an extremely affordable and versatile four-channel digital mixer with a variety of features perfect for all DJs and electronic musicians, from professional club and touring DJs, to party DJs and bedroom mix artists.
Denon’s engineers have provided every capability professional DJs will require: working with vinyl, CD, digital files, DJ software applications via laptops and USB storage devices. In addition to its stellar digital mixing capabilities, the DN-X1600 provides an exclusive MIDI control UI area for functionality and ease-of-use for the rapidly growing PC DJ market.
- Simple spacious layout, with highly tactile controls widely and logically laid out to enable easy operation during performance.
- Large highquality rubberized knobs, studio quality 60-mm Alps custom channel faders, high-visibility VFD display and extended 16-point LED channel and output metering.
- Equipped with V-LINK, a function developed by Roland Corporation that allows DJ performers to simultaneously integrate audio and video.
- Superior sound quality, utilizing a 32-bit Floating DSP and a 32-bit D/A converter, along with a large capacitor and large-diameter winding wire for the transformer.
- Ideal Grounding Construction protects the mixer from external noise.
- High-quality Phono Amplifier with high sound/noise ratio, equivalent to that of Denon Consumer Premium Audio products.
- Discrete Transistor construction for the Mic Amplifier realizes a studio console class’ low noise level (EIN: 126dB).
- 14 digital effects which can be freely assigned to any channels. Effects include Delay, Echo, Ping-Pong Delay, Trans, Flanger, Filter, Phaser, Reverb, Echo Reverb, Loop, Reverse Loop, Pitch Shift, Beat Breaker and Beat Scratch (Ping-Pong Delay, Echo Reverb and Beat Scratch are newly developed).
- Connectivity capabilities include: an exclusive MIDI control UI area for better ease-of-use; eight-channel (4x L/R stereo) USB Audio I/F soundcard (PC/Mac®); Matrix Input Assign with DVS direct mode for control signal (timecode) DJ applications; 4 MIDI Layer and MIDI Remote functions for a variety of control; and a Low Latency ASIO Driver.
- Three-band Isolator features variable Crossover Frequency. The unit comes standard with dust-free 60-mm long stroke Channel Faders, in addition to 45-mm FLEX Cross Faders with A/B Cut Position adjustment and travel tension control.
The DN-X1600 will be available February 2010.
More information: Denon DJ