discoDSP has announced the release of Beta 4 of Bliss, a sampler instrument plug-in for Windows, Mac & Linux.
We have released Bliss Beta 4, our new sampler also able to load and host VSTi instruments for multi-sampling them without any quality loss for Mac, Windows and Linux.
Changes in Bliss Beta 4
- Added text highlight to visualize zone activity in sample editor.
- Added plugin freeze allow ticks/beats option instead seconds.
- Added plugin freeze allow specify custom BPM.
- Added plugin freeze will automatically open the plugin editor when a plugin is loaded.
- Added plugin freeze options saved with properties.
- Added auto drum spread dialog have a start from note combobox to allow stacking more drumkits easily.
- Added command / (ctrl on mac) + drag on loop points will drag the other end at the same time.
- Added exposed unison voices in zone parameters.
- Added shift + click will now delete a cue point.
- Added command (ctrl on mac) + click on program and zone name to open program/sample import dialog.
- Added shift + click on buttons in zone selector will select samples in the same directory of the current zone sample.
- Improved selection in sample editor.
- Improved cut/copy/paste operations with selections and empty zones.
- Changed off by group handling now works only with polyphonic play.
- Changed tick to tempo menu with logical values and a custom one.
- Fixed sample editor window opening always in front in all hosts.
- Fixed delay when opening sample editor in windows machines.
- Fixed wrong display of macro display value.
- Fixed macro sliders are click editable with value 0..1.
- Fixed some labels are disappearing at certain zoom.
- Fixed allow loop end to be set at very last sample.
- Fixed more precise cue and loop move with mouse with no jumps.
- Fixed cue triggering problem always triggering cue 0.
- Fixed EXS import.
- Fixed problem with program import in LUA scripts.
- Fixed accelerators keys display on Mac having wrong font height.
Bliss is available for purchase at 50% off until the beta period ends (regular $99 USD/89 EUR/£59 GBP). Previous customers can download beta 4 at the discoDSP Members Area.