dRAM-dIGITAL has released Prodrums, a sample player instrument plug-in for Windows.
Prodrums 10.6 is my endevor to make a drum sampler that includes all the features I think are important yet leaves out all the bells and whistles that are not as important….making it simple and straight forward to use.
Prodrums 10.6 features
- Loads 2 stereo or mono wav files per pad.
- Crossfade between samples.
- Pitch, attack and decay controls per pad.
- 6 selectable outputs.
- Mute switch and a switch that enables decay modulation via velocity.
- Stores 64 user drum kits, each pad’s MIDI note number can be re-assigned.
- Easy to use and laid out for minimal fuss.
- No knob controls, only sliders.
Prodrums 10.6 is available to purchase as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC for the introductory price of $10 USD. A fully functional demo version is available to download (MIDI response from a sequencer is limited to the first 2 pads).
More information: dRAM-dIGITAL (website no longer available)