Sugar Bytes has released an update to its recent drum synthesizer instrument. A specialist for synthetic drums, DrumComputer combines classic and modern synthesis with flexible modulations and luxurious sequencing.
Version 1.2 adds a sampler mode for more flexibility and to play back your own sounds.
Many samples and new presets come along with this new and exciting way of using DrumComputer. Sample start and loop points can be modulated, which, in combination with all the existing power, opens up an insane array of new sound design possibilities.
This update also fixes all known bugs and contains several small improvements.
- 8 Sound Engines, each one layering a Resonator, Wavetable/Analogue Oscillator and Resynth/Sampler.
- Filter, Compressor, Overdrive and 2 kinds of Send Reverbs: Room and Hall.
- 2x Env/LFO, plus Synth-Engine-Modulators, Sequencer-Modulators, ModMatrix.
- Intelligent Randomizers for endless Drum Sounds.
- 16 Step Sequencer and Pattern Generator, Probability, Rolls, +/- Step Delay, Swing, Humanize.
- Auto- und Manual Remixing/Fills.
- Easy Keyboard Mapping for Patterns, Mutes and Engine Triggers.
- Keyzones for Rolls, Pitch and Modulation.
- MIDI File Drag & Drop.
- Multiple Audio/MIDI Outputs.
DrumComputer (VST/AU/AAX) is available from distributor Plugin Boutique for 119 EUR.
More information: Sugar Bytes