Elevayta has released version 5.03 of Klean Boy, a tool that can be used to reduce broadband noise and hum from stereo digital recordings.
Klean Boy features
- Manual or fully Automatic high quality broadband noise and hum reduction from any stereo digital audio material.
- Floating point signal processing with Oversampling.
- Manual mode for use when a noise floor sample is available or preferred.
- Fully Automatic mode learns and adapts the noise floor in real time, extracting the noise floor even from the signal of interest.
- A choice of 4 noise reduction algorithms.
- Elevayta’s unique 7 band panning EQ.
- Full flexibility over key processing parameters enables easy optimization to suite material.
- Tools tips and context sensitive GUI.
- Full PDC Compensation (in compatible hosts).
- Instructions included.
Klean Boy has an introductory price of $29.95 USD (normal price is $39.95), and is available for Windows PC.
A 14 day trial version is available for download (full functionality, periodic blanking of audio output).
Visit Elevayta for more information.