Erica Synths has announced that its SYNTRX all analog synthesizer with a digitally controlled analog patch/mixer matrix is now shipping to customers worldwide.
Since the company began, Erica Synths has always promoted experimental electronic music, while developing instruments that enable musicians to unleash their creativity.
When it comes to standalone instruments, one of most inspiring instruments in experimental music was the Synthi AKS, and Erica Synths teamed up with engineers from Riga Technical University to develop a synthesizer with a user interface that challenges conventional wisdom in a sound design.
Thus, SYNTRX was designed for users to explore the sonic universe and travel freely to previously undiscovered audible realms.
- 3 highly accurate VCOs that track great over 8 octaves.
- Octave switch for the VCO1.
- Sync option for the VCO2.
- Noise generator with “color” filter.
- Resonant VCF.
- Ring modulator.
- Spring reverb.
- ASR/AD looping envelope generator.
- Joystick controller.
- Input amplifier with adjustable gain.
- 3 VCAs.
- Sample & Hold circuit with an individual clock.
- Output signal filter.
- Mechanical CV/audio signal level indicator.
- MIDI In and MIDI Thru.
- Built in speakers.
- Dimensions: 309mm x 457mm x 115mm (with the joystick in centre position).
- Weight: 4.05 kg.
SYNTRX is available to for a MSRP of 2,500 EUR ex. VAT where applicable. Rack ears are also available to mount SYNTRX into a traditional studio rack.
More information: Erica Synths