The update fixes various bugs and small visual issues that surfaced since the December 2014 update that introduced Retina support and added numerous FabFilter Pro-MB features. FabFilter recommends all customers to update to these latest versions.
Changes in FabFilter Pro-MB 1.11 / FabFilter Pro-Q 2.03
- Fixed a bug that caused knobs and sliders to respond incorrectly to subtle mouse movements while dragging on OS X and on High DPI displays on Windows.
- Pro-MB: Renamed the existing interface size options to Medium and Extra Large, and added a new intermediate Large option that will fit comfortably on 1920×1080 monitors on OS X.
- Pro-MB: Fixed a bug when deleting a muted band in Dynamic Phase mode: the mute effect would remain audible after deleting the band.
- Pro-MB: Fixed display behavior when zoomed in horizontally: display curves and dragging would not work correctly for bands docked at the left or right edges of the frequency scale.
- Pro-MB: Fixed sidechain filtering control behavior when zoomed in horizontally in the display.
- Pro-MB: Fixed possibly incorrect gain change reporting for bands that use compression in combination with a Stereo Link setting below 100%.
- Pro-Q 2: Fixed a bug in the VST 2 plugin (introduced in Pro-Q 2.02) that caused the Auto Gain setting to always be set to Off when loading sessions saved with Pro-Q 2.01.
- Various small visual fixes and improvements.
The updates are fully compatible with previous versions, and free for existing FabFilter Pro-MB and Pro-Q 2 owners. The latest versions and 30-day trials of all FabFilter plug-ins are available for download now.
FabFilter Pro-Q 2 is available for EUR 149, USD 179 or GBP 114, and FabFilter Pro-MB is available for EUR 169, USD 199 or GBP 129, supporting both Windows and Mac OS X in VST and VST 3, Audio Units, AAX, RTAS and AudioSuite plug-in formats. Bundles with FabFilter Pro-Q 2, Pro-MB and other FabFilter plug-ins are also available.
More information: FabFilter