SampleScience has announced the release of Room Piano, a small lofi piano based on a physical modeled string synthesizer custom made patch.
A vintage microphone emulation has been used as well as other sound enhancement effects, resulting in a cozy and definitely lo-fi piano tone.
The sound is lofi and intimate, it can be smooth out (or not) using the multiple on board sound shaping tools. The plugin is based on a very small sound set and requires very few CPU to run.
The piano sound can be enhanced by a sub layer which can also be played alone to create bass lines. A vinyl layer has been added for more grit. It can be turned off if it’s not your thing.
Room Piano features
- Physical modeled piano sampled each 3 notes, 1 velocity, 37.8 megs in size.
- On board Attack and release controls.
- Vinyl and sub (sine waveform) sound layers.
- Full featured LFO with routing selectors for input and output.
- Amplitude range controls as well as PreGain to ensure that your sound is always clean (or dirty, depending on your needs).
- Individual outputs for each sound layer.
- Lowpass and Highpass filter.
The Room Piano is available as a free download as VST/AU plugins in 32 and 64-bit, as well as plain Kontakt 4, Reason NN-XT, Sfz, Apple EXS24, Sf2 and plain 24-bit Wav files.
Until December 1st, you can also save 35% off selected plugin in a Black Friday sale. This includes Famirom & Famidrums, Nostromos, Cinematika, and Pastoral Tones.
More information: SampleScience