Hart Instruments has released version 1.5.0 of the Hart Instruments Sampler Engine (HISE).
The update to the open source framework for sample based instruments includes a new interface designer and improved iPhone support.
Changes in HISE v1.5.0
- New Interface Designer.
- Improved iPhone support.
- Jumped to JUCE 5.
- Support for Visual Studio 2017.
- Added Sample archiver for easier distribution of HLAC monoliths (v1.1.2).
- Moved streaming engine to hi_streaming module for standalone usage in C++ projects (v1.1.2).
- Fixed multiple voice starts in SynthesiserGroups (v1.1.2).
- Added some debug logging tools (v1.1.2).
- Fix inactive interface for exported audio FX (v1.1.2).
- Other minor fixes (v1.1.2).
Precompiled binaries for Mac OS X and Windows are available, along with the source code.
More information: HISE