Heavyocity has announced the release of Mosaic Bass, a new instrument library that brings a re-envisioning of synth bass.
Combining growling sampled synth with vibrant organic attacks and intricate noise layers, Mosaic Bass reimagines what the lower register is capable of in a cinematic score.
Mosaic Bass is a truly unique hybrid bass synth, but the real power comes in the thrilling combinations created by layering these sources across the Mosaic Engine’s three channels. Rhythmic, lyrical, sparse, emotional, dynamic. The possibilities are truly endless — especially considering Mosaic Bass contains almost 200 expertly-crafted Snapshots to get you started.
Mosaic Bass features
- 3.04 GB uncompressed (2.34 GB on Disk with NI lossless compression).
- 1 NKI.
- 197 Snapshot Presets.
- 110 Different Sources (1,094 Samples)
- 35 Synths.
- 10 Subs.
- 35 Drones.
- 10 Noise Layers.
- 20 Attack Layers.
- Intuitive Sample Browser.
- ARP for building complex, rhythmic arpeggios.
- MACRO knob for dynamic multi-parameter control.
- Powered by the Kontakt 6.2.2 Engine (Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX).