H.G. Fortune has released X-Wheel of Fortune 6 (X-WoF 6), a multipart music system VST instrument for Windows PC.
X-Wheel of Fortune 6 (X-WoF 6) is a highly versatile multipart music system with inbuilt cell step control sequencer for creating tracks of various types of music like Ambient or even soundtracks. Just set up certain basics and let the machine create variations for you as there are several inbuilt algorithms just for this purpose giving this machine it’s magic touch.
X-Wheel of Fortune 6 features
- A great variety of 262 inbuilt scales (Pentatonic, Hexatonic and Heptatonic) using harmonical scale steps for fairly easy composition or arrangement of tracks and even learn more about harmony in music.
- Additionally you might assign a dedicated – even experimental – User scale for each patch.
- 10 sound engines:
- 2 x Synthesizers for Pad parts
- 1 x Bass
- 1 x HiSq (high sequences)
- 1 x Athmo-loops (like rain, waterflow, sonar etc.) and OneShot sounds
- 5 x Percussion instruments
- 2 XY SuperModulation pads plus one XY Master Control pad with the option to control the other two, for interactive real-time control. Up to 28 different modulation destinations under the control of just one knob even with different polarities i.e. directions.
- Cell step control sequencer offering good overview and easy access to its various features.
X-Wheel of Fortune 6 is available as a VST instrument for Windows PC. A free version is available now from the product page. The Pro version (with more features) will be available for purchase soon.
Visit H.G. Fortune for more information and audio demos.