HoRNet Plugins has announced an update to the TheNormalizer, an auto gain staging and volume leveling plugin.
TheNormalizer is a plugin designed to help you get proper gain staging and set each track of your mix and each bus to the level you want automatically.
It’s the plugin that encapsulate our auto-gain technology in a single package, with TheNormalizer you can automatically gain stage all of your tracks thanks to the grouping function or you can normailize your buses to the LUFS you want, also if you need to meet some maximum peak specification you can also normalize to the specific dBFS level.
Changes in TheNormalizer v1.1.0
- LUFS Integrated mode auto-reset when signal changes of more than 3LUFS.
- Prevent volume spikes on session restore when used in continuous mode.
- Detected track level saved with session and used as starting point for continuous and standard mode.
- Improved display precision for every value up to one decimal.
- Gain process is now frozen when transport is stop so that decaying sounds are not increased in volume when used in continuous mode.
TheNormalizer is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, priced at 9.99 EUR. The update is free for owners of the plugin.
More information: HoRNet Plugins