Image-Line has announced the official release of the latest version of its music production software for Windows and Mac.
FL Studio 21 introduces faster and more precise audio editing, improved content discovery, control over the mood of the DAW and even more inspirational, creative tools.
With over 24 years of continuous development FL STUDIO has become the ‘fastest way from your brain to your speakers’ for many of the world’s top DJs and producers. From using the FL Studio trial in their bedroom to landing on the worlds biggest stages. Is it your turn? Our trial allows you to make and save projects, then export them to audio formats like MP3 and WAV, ready to share with the world. How far will FL Studio take you?
Changes in FL Studio 21
- Audio Clips: Integrated envelopes with fade in/out, precise level control and automated crossfades.
- Themes: Hue, Contrast, Brightness, highlights, metering & step color control.
- Browser: Upgraded browser with tagging, lightning fast search and online content discovery with download management.
- Luxeverb (All Plugins Edition): The most advanced reverb made exclusively for FL Studio.
- Vintage phaser (Signature Bundle and up): Meticulously modeled on the 80’s classic used on Oxygene by Jean-Michelle Jarre.
- Multiband Delay (Producer Edition and up): 16 frequency band delay with independent control. A truly unique sound design tool.
- VFX Sequencer (All Editions): An advanced step sequencer to transform chords into melodic phrases.
- Multi-language support: Spanish, German and French in addition to English and Chinese.
- And much more.
The update is free for existing customers as part of Image-Line’s Lifetime Free Updates. As part of the End of Year Sale, The FL Studio Producer Edition and All Plugins Bundle are on sale at up to $100 USD off and include free bonus plugins and sample packs.
More information: Image-Line