Maximus is much more than a pristine quality Mastering Maximizer, it’s also a Limiter, Compressor, Noise Gate, Expander, Ducker and De-esser. Maximus excels equally well as a final mastering plugin or as a per-track effect.
Maximus key features
- 3 independent user-definable Low Mid High (LMH) frequency bands
- Custom look-ahead for the LMH bands and Master compression envelopes
- 4 compressors/limiter: One per LMH band plus a Master wide band compressor/limiter
- Each compressor has an infinitely variable, multipoint compression curve. Create any shaped knee or special effects (limiting, compression, gating or expansion)
- Fully configurable. Any of the LMH or Master compressors can be bypassed to configure Maximus to suit any compression task
- Two saturation types per LMH & Master bands, with independent gain
- Mixing between the frequency dependent compressors and the master, perfect for parallel & NY-style compression
- 4 Independent stereo separation control per band
Maximus costs $189 USD, with an introduction price of $119 USD until October 31st, 2007.
Visit Image-Line for more information.